Saturday 15 March 2008

Banal advice

I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone, and I am always thankful for any advice from anyone and I try not to turn people away from offering opinion and hope I at least give due consideration.

But, I am tired, confused, exhausted mentally, I'm likely f***ing up my life big time and I've no idea what is happening and I post a total out pouring of my feelings and stream of conciousness (probably utter garbage and proof positive that I'm just a pathetic person) and the first answer to come back suggests thing may be okay since we're still talking and that maybe everything will be better if my wife realise she might actually have been attracted to this part of me, oh and maybe if she joined the forum that would help.

How f***ing useless is that?! My life is going down the toilet and that's the best you can come up with?! That's not advice that's a waste of f***ing electrons!

Sigh

I repeat again, I don't mean to cause offence, and, to anyone from the forum who reads this and thinks I'm talking about them; I'm really sorry, I feel terrible at the moment and I wanted to lash out at something and just rant. I felt it better to do it here than launch a personal and unjustified personal attack.

Yes, this is a crap blog entry, but I wasn't writing it to be read, I was writing it to be written.

No comments: