Friday 28 March 2008

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me ...

... I think I'll go and eat worms ... That's how the song goes anyway. What will I do? I'm not entirely sure but at the moment I just want to be away from everyone. I was rather stupid in that I left some clothes in a bag under my bed and my wife found them. My fault, I had promised not to but I couldn't resist. So I got kicked out of the house and have had to come up to my parents. My Dad is not happy with me, hardly said anything to me. I think me Mum is pretty much not happy and upset by all this ... So there we go, another master-stroke on my part: I've managed to be selfish, stupid, naive and all in allbad person all because I'm a TGirl, or at the very least be a bit different. I really want to run away at the moment.

No comments: