Monday 4 February 2008

Hope it's just the tiredness

I'm confused.

I should be elated as I got a chance to do my make-up and hair, put on some lovely perfume, try on some clothes, and generally have a nice girly time. I even managed to get some liquid eye-liner on (if you've never tried doing this, trust me, it's not as easy as it looks unless the *want* it all over your eye-lids) and even managed to get some green eye-shadow that I think looks pretty good.

Still not happy though.

I keep finding things that aren't right, my weight, my figure (or lack of), the fact that it takes so much effort to look even half decent and I only get to do that every so often and I don't want it to stop ... but then again I don't think I'm getting it right enough to bother carrying on.

What I want is some miracle pill that will help me look and feel like the me I want to be, which isn't the me I have to be alot of the time.

Of course, all of the above could just be the fact that I'm tired and did more than the usual amount of exercise today (looooonnnnnggg right cycle ride) so that's making me feel low. I hope so anyway.

No comments: