Tuesday 16 September 2008

GP Appointment




Went to see my new GP today to give her the letter from Dr Curtis and obviously to ask about the things mentioned there (blood tests, counselling, and voice training). I also asked about counselling to help with my son and other family dealing with the changes. The counselling and how everyone deals with this are very, very important and I really need to sort this out and not get complacent and distracted by my own problems and successes. To illustrate how easy this is I really want to say more about how supportive the doctor was and how good I felt today being dressed fairly smartly (for no particular reason). I'll leave further details to when I have a real keyboard and not just my phone. Here's a pic of me with another hairstyle on the theme of 'attempting to control a mess'.

No comments: