Monday 27 October 2008

Looking for love

Well, I'm not really as I'm clearly too f***ed up to have a meaningful (or even meaningless) relationship at the moment and probably wouldn't even know where to start looking. But since I mentioned having a rather quiet and empty flat (well I said bed in the previous post actually) I thought I would mention what my ideal partner would be like in the alsmost certain knowledge that I'll never meet anyone like that (though I can still have a glimmer of hope in dreaming about it):

  • Lesbian - and a very understanding one at that as I'm clearly not completely female yet (or ever if you want to get picky)
  • Rich
Yep, that's about it. Really one of the characters out of The L Word would do nicely!

Okay, on a more serious point I guess someone who can be understanding, supportive, and just accept me for me (and associated emotional and psychological baggage) is the main and obvious requirements.

Anyway, back to reality.

No comments: