Friday 18 September 2009

... And they sit outside at ...


Greenwich tearoom actually! Just had a lovely meal of warm goat's cheese salad, glass of white wine and chocolate fudge cake ( have picture, will try and upload later).

Greenwich is lovely and glowing in this gorgeous sunny weather. I've been doing the whole tourist thing today and have taken lots of pictures.

Apart from the amazing locations the trip here was fab, took the clipper and giggled with glee when it accelerated away. I wish I could capture the sense of speed and power either with a photo or a suitable description. All I can say is that I loved it!

More exploring follows this afternoon and I have to say I am really falling for this city, contrary to my previous opinions years ago, it would be a dream come true to work, live, and explore here.

No comments: