Sunday 8 November 2009

Frizzy Hair


My hair is causing some minor difficulties at the moment as it is, obviously, growing and getting quite long, though nowhere near the length that I want it to reach.

I wash it every day and I'm going through experiments with various products to see what will tame it to the point that it can at least be considered manageable and not just look like a rather over-grown birds nest.

This picture was taken at Yo Sushi in Manchester (more on that in another post) and it did actually feel like the hair was being relatively well-behaved and didn't look too mad. I quite like what I'm wearing so this post is essentially pure vanity!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Fiona,

I have followed you since the beginning. You are doing so great. I am so happy that you are realising your dream.

Best of Luck,
Julia Mitchell

Melissa said...

I love the way your hair looks in that picture, Fiona! I used to pay good money to get my hair to look just like that. That really is a nice picture of you.

Melissa XX

Fiona Bianchi said...

Thanks for the nice comments. And yes, I know some people pay to get frizzy hair, but mine just does that itself and needs some taming!

I doubt I'd be able to straighten it now, will have to pay to get that done professionally at Christmas I think :D

Lucie G said...

As someone with frizzy hair, i'm hoping the overgrown birds nest look comes into fashion. :) Fwiw your hair looks fab