Wednesday 6 January 2010

Let it snow, let it snow ... you know the rest

Despite the fact that travel is rather difficult at the moment, I'm actually quite enjoying the snow. Everything looks magical, bright and sparkling. When it's not actually snowing the sky is such a vivid blue and the air is clear and crisp. I love it!

I managed to get out with my camera a take a few quick pictures on walk from the office to get a sandwich for lunch. I think this is one of the lovely things about working an living in York, it is such a beautiful and picturesque place - admittedly it's a bit of a nightmare to drive round/through but walking is fine and you can see so much!

I'm hoping that the snow stays until the weekend and then I can get out and *really* concentrate on taking some pictures around the place.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Very pretty, Fiona. It reminds me of some of the older neighborhoods in Richmond, Va.. Be careful when driving in that stuff. Try to keep the rubber side down, and the shiny side up ! :-)

Melissa XX