Sunday 23 November 2008

Girls night out

Well, I'm starting to feel tired now and will be heading to bed as soon as possible given the amount of sleep I didn't get last night! So probably not type much before dropping off.

There was lots of hectic getting ready and then we, that's Lucy, Stacey and myself, got out to Canal Street, this only being the 2nd time I've ever been there and it was certainly a little quieter than the previous occasion which was for Sparkle. Met up with Kate, Jill and then other people whose names I can no longer remember as I'm terrible with such things. Anyway, everyone was really nice, funny, and interesting and it was a great night out!

Even better was having lots of time to chat, even if that was due to waking up at 7am in the morning and not being able get back to sleep!

Hmmm, doesn't sounds like a good log post - I really am VERY tired! I think I'll update it when I'm a it more awake and also when I've had time to collect some pictures from the people that had camera's last night!

No comments: