Saturday 12 April 2008

I broke a nail!

I'd been trying to grow them a bit with limited success and had already caught a few but they didn't look too bad. Then I caught my thumb twice in 24hrs ripping all of the end of the nail off! Not a happy puppy.

And I've just realised that, not only has this had an impact from a fashion point of view but I've just realised that it's REALLY difficult to type on my Sony Ericsson P1i phone without long nails! Well you probably can type on it without long nails but I'd got use to doing it with!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find a combination of Evening Primrose Oil and the traditional "cube of Jelly" taken every day have strengthened my nails considerably. It takes about ten weeks for it to work through though so you'll need to be patient.

Lindsay