Sunday 9 August 2009

Busy week

As I mentioned before, I have had a very busy week since returning from the holidays and it's probably worth a quick mention of everything that I've been up to in order to catch up:
  • Met up for shopping and cakes (well Tiramasu) with a fab person from blog-land
  • Continued that night out by having a a few drinks on Canal Street as well!
  • Met up with for lunch an ex-work colleague, followed by
  • Meeting with an out placement service (help me with CV etc)
  • Having my son stay for another night after we saw G-Force at the cinema (it's silly but entertaining if you like that kind of thing)
  • Playing football (badly - and not just letting him win) with my son in this lovely weather - really tired me out!
All this was interspersed with general bits and pieces and obviously job hunting, sending CVs, and trying to sort my life out.

Saturday was a totally lazy day when I didn't get out of PJs until well into the afternoon - I think I needed that wind down time but I got bored towards the end which was why Sunday had a little bit more activity in it.

No comments: