Thursday 29 January 2009

Good Luck Lucy!

Been so busy this week and totally absorbed in work and other stuff that I've really not had time to think about the days ticking away until Lucy flys out to Thailand, I suspect she has been counting the hours!

Anyway, it's today!

I don't think it's possible to put into words the best wishes, good luck, and other positive things that I'd like to say, so I'll just have to resort to keeping my fingers crossed and thinking as much as I can about Lucy while she is away and looking forward to when she is back :D

So in a rather understated way: Good Luck Lucy, Love ya lots and can't wait till you're back!

Oh and on a practical note, pity Lucy's friend Dell who is flying out with her, he has the inenviable task to keeping a huge list of people up to date with her progress until such time as she's well enough to get online herself (which better be quick 'cos we have a game of chess to finish!).

No comments: