Wednesday 14 January 2009

Cooking!


Quite hard to really capture the pie accurately, particularly without smell! There are a few thing that I can cook without a recipe and this is one of them. Actually to be more honest I cook practically everything without having to refer to a recipe which is probably why there is quite alot of variation in quality and taste and also why I stick to simple things!

Anyway I spent last night making the chicken, bacon, and leek pie but ran out of time for cooking it. So it went into the oven this evening and seems to have cooked quite nicely! Need to get some oven gloves I think because I was close to burning myself.

Might try and be a bit more adventurous with food in the future, watch this space!

In the meantime I'm off to bed for an early night!

No comments: