Sunday 7 December 2008

Hormones




I need to do a proper set of posts to describe all the fun stuff that has been happening this weekend but thought I'd cover the important stuff. First of all, thanks to Deborah for a FAB weekend! And now the fairly obvious (from the picture at least) news: I've started on hormone treatment so will now habitually be wearing something that looks like a bit of sellotape but is hopefully slightly more affective in feminising my body than something used to stick wrapping paper together! It's going to be a slow process but I'm VERY happy to have started! Anyway, more later when I get back home which hopefully shouldn't be too late.

2 comments:

Louise Gallacher said...

hey Fiona... congrats on the hormones...

I think you look and pass much better than you think and thats based on when we met at sparkle..

just a quick question about the mones..what period do you keep the patches on for?
did curtis prescribe anything else or just the estradot?

huggs, Louise

Louise Gallacher said...

each patch i meant....