Thursday 2 October 2008

New haircut

This is the first time I've been to get my hair properly cut, coloured and styled. I had no idea what I wanted doing or what it would look like and I certainly didn't realise it would take 2hrs to complete the entire process - I spent alot of this catching up on my magazine reading (I don't do this much these days) and now know what's happening in celebrity land!

Anyway, here's the pic of the final result:
I'm certainly pleased with it but it's still a shock and will take some getting use to ... and alot of care and attention to ever get it looking anywhere near as good as the hairdresser got it.

Also it's another sign of how real this all is and just how much this thing involves.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY !!! You seem to get more lovely every day. Seriously, you are quite the stunner. I will be here reading your blogs. They are excellent...Lots of hugs.....Julia

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks lovely- time to get busy with the GHDs! D

alan said...

I came to thank you for your kind words to someone else; they were lovely and kind and there's not a lot of that in this world sometimes!

Seeing those eyes, I am sure that the heart behind them is filled with those in abundance.

May they come back to you many times over!

alan

Anonymous said...

OMG! Wow, looking fab babe! GHD's are a girls best friend. Luv Lucy xx