Monday 11 August 2008

Mamma Mia!

FAB!

Went to see this yesterday afternoon with my friend K, we both really enjoyed it! It is a fantastic feel-good film and just a whole lot of fun! The cast are brilliant and it really looks they had such a fun time making the film aswell. The location looks amazing and I was very tempted to try and find a holiday in a similarly sunny and picturesque place (I suspect this would either be expensive or hard to find).

Had a really nice meal afterwards and a really good gossip, the time just flew by! Didn't get home until going on 9pm and then spent a fair amount of time trying to find the Mamma Mia soundtrack to download! Will almost certainly be buying the DVD when it's out because I'm sure there will be some hilarious and fun extras and outtakes!

I was curious about some of the cast though. Obviously the likes of Pierce Brosnan, Colin Firth, etc I can place but others like Stellan SkarsgÄrd (Good Will Hunting) and Christine Baranski (The Guru) I couldn't name or place initially, so I had to just to a bit of research on IMDB to figure out where I knew them from.

No comments: