Thursday 28 August 2008

Legoland!

Finally got round to uploading the pictures from Legoland Windsor!

We had a fantastic two days there and managed to get on at least some of the rides the second morning we were there but after lunch there was little chance of that as the place was absolutely packed and the queues were horrendous!

Just a practical note for anyone wanting to visit; I would highly recommend the annual pass which, as the website states, is less than the cost of visiting the park twice and obviously allows you to go back as many times as you want over the course of a year. For myself and my son the cost for both annual passes came to about £118 which is an awful lot of money but not too bad when you consider that we can go back, say, next April and summer and there are no extra costs for rides once inside the park (though food is expensive).

In terms of hotels to stay at, we were in the Marriott near Heathrow/Slough simply because I had points that I could use to pay for that. There is plenty of accommodation around the area so no big issues there.

Anyway, we had fun and I'm sure we will be going again at the earliest opportunity :D

No comments: