Friday 15 February 2008

A quick slow walk out

Since I'm having a bit of a crisis of confidence at the moment I didn't actually think I would get anything done tonight. I *wanted* to quickly go out on my bike; feeling bad that a) I spent alot of money on it and haven't used it much (at all) this week, and b) that I'm putting on weight and losing what figure I had hoped (in vain likely) that I was getting. I also wanted to go an have a wander around in one of my new outfits.

I didn't think I'd get anything done.

But I did :D


Only a quick walk out; actually went to La Senza as I noticed that they had an offer on valentine lingerie, sadly there was nothing left by the time I got there - maybe for the best, the credit card is still smoking from the weekends shopping!

Anyway, time for bed.

No comments: